Thursday, April 25, 2019

Talk Flirty To Me... Date Night: Tweed 2 Pc Set + Manolo Blahnik



We went out tonight for a decadent dinner at Mise En Place. It has been a while since we have been here and honestly the first time it was a bit out of our league as foodies. Its amazing how we can evolve and so we decided to return now that our tastes are more refined. I am in love with the frayed edges of this two piece set, the boutique I shop at is a bit tricky with sizing even if you go by their sizing chart so this one is actually too big for me, but its nothing that a seamstress can't fix. I love tweed sets of all kinds and I believe everyone should own one at some point in their life. Tweed sets are usually more "classy" like the classic Jackie O or iconic Blair Waldorf for example. I liked that this one was a crop top and gave nod to what is trendy in 2019.













Tweed You With Me Navy Multi Set: red dress boutique 

Heels: Manolo Blahnik

Bag: Louis Vuitton Alma PM

Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo

Mise En Place
Mise En Place does not have a gluten free menu, but the chef can work with you and help you decided on what to eat. From my observations the menu isn't very gluten friendly- there are a lot of fried and breaded foods. We had to keep it simple with veggies, meat, seafood etc. I love seafood so I was not disappointed and my meal was phenomenal. I loved the hopping John rice and sausage.

GREEN APPLE HORSERADISH PINK PEPPERCORN MIGNONETTE


FRIED GREEN TOMATOES SALAD​ - JUMBO LUMP CRAB, ARUGULA SALAD, RED ONIONS (mine did not have fried tomatoes).

BRICK STREET FARMS LITTLE GEM CAESAR​ - GRILLED HOUSE BAGUETTE, SHAVED GRANA PADANO,
BLACK GARLIC MEYER LEMON WHITE ANCHOVY VINAIGRETTE, RED ONION

GRILLED HANGER STEAK​ - KOREAN SPICE RUB, CURRIED FINGERLING POTATO SHORT RIB BUTTERNUT SQUASH
HASH, PICKLED LOTUS ROOT, KIMCHI BUTTER, SNOW PEA SHOOTS, MISO MUSTARD VINAIGRETTE

FILET OF BEEF TENDERLOIN​ - CAROLINA GOLD RICE ANDOUILLE BLACK EYED PEA HOPPIN JOHN,
ANCHO CHILI TOMATO RED WINE JUS, GREEN TOMATO CHOW CHOW, MUSTARD BACON BRAISED BRUSSELS 


Gluten free chocolate mouse cake



No comments:

Post a Comment