Monday, April 29, 2019

Ready to Road Trip: Aircation NOLA: Drop Shoulder Cable Knit Crop Top & Pants Set + Heels


I finally had a chance to revisit this look from my Winter road trip to New Orleans and Destin for my birthday. I wanted to touch down on how I style myself for road trips one hour or more. I always go for something cute and comfortable or work out gear. In general, I like to look nice when I arrive at the hotel to check in. Since it was still Winter and about 45-55 degrees north of Tampa I thought this sweater combo would be cute. Normally, I probably wouldn't even wear this out of the house, but I knew I basically was going to be sitting in the car for 10 hours or more so it was the natural go to.

This set is super comfortable. Not only did it keep me warm upon arrival in NOLA and in Destin, but it was raining and I did not have to worry about it getting wet or it getting sweaty etc. I have to date worn this outfit about five times and washed it several times and it snaps back perfectly and hasn't stretched out. This will be in the YouTube Lookbook for NOLA in May- I am still working on it.

How do you dress for extended travel? Does this look only count for road trips? No, if I was on a long flight I still would grab this over yoga pants because it is more comfortable. Happy Monday!
XOXO












Drop Shoulder Cable Knit Crop Top & Pants Set: Shein 

Heels: Sam Eddleson Aisha, not recent

Earrings Kendra Scott Elle

Necklace Kendra Scott Rayne in Goldstone

Lipstick Fenty Beauty PMS

Roy's Tampa

Salmon sashimi


Specially made gluten free chicken soup (its not on the menu)

Prawns

1 comment: