Saturday, April 13, 2019

Weekend Adventures: Ft. Desoto Park - Swimwear - Plus Cocktails and Dinner


This weekend we ventured out to the far end of St. Pete to Fort Desoto Beach (park) for a little shelling and exploring. This is a very beautiful and expansive park in which you will find camping areas, the beach, the fort, and some other hidden gems. This is the swimwear that I took with me to Destin, but did not get a chance to wear it because it started raining. Info is below.
XOXO












Swimwear: Adoreme

Assorted jewelry: Kendra Scott

Lipstick: Fenty Beauty PMS




Fresh Kitchen St. Pete
Every once in a while Fresh Kitchen will add something new to their menu and this month it was the Thai chicken. Everything at Fresh Kitchen is gluten free and the only thing that has a lot of sugar in it is the BBQ chicken. We visited the St. Pete location which is very nice. I decided to give the sweet potato noodles a try and I hate sweet potatoes. They don't really taste like sweet potatoes at all and in general takes on the flavors of what ever you have in your bowl for protein.

Hubs keto friendly bowl

Coppershaker Cocktail bat
To end our night I decided to find out who has the best craft cocktails in St. Pete other than Mandarin Hide. We found ourselves at a great cocktail bar with a love DJ and the drinks were in fact great! Its getting harder and harder for me to drink out now that a lot of flavored vodkas are being made and they often contain gluten. I had this drink which I loved. I can't wait to go back and have it again. Coppershaker is pretty chill, they have "security" at the door, the music was great, and my favorite- parking was easy.




No comments:

Post a Comment