Tuesday, March 19, 2019

March 2019 Review: Alo Yoga Flamingo Pink Shorts Set + Additional Top


This is my first time trying the yoga shorts. In general, I started out being a shorts kind of girl because I used to walk and run outside during the Summer and it fit my lifestyle. Since then, I have been working out indoors predominately for about four years. With that being said, I know exactly how I want the shorts to fit and these fit perfectly. I love the color and the cut. They are more high waisted on me and that could be because of my being petite or I may need to go down to an xxs which is what I usually wear in Fabletics. The flamingo pink sets came out late last month and sold out! I was able to get the shorts a sports bra, and one cropped shirt. 

I feel like everything fits true to size however, if I lost the five pounds I have been chasing then the shorts may be a little too big on me which would equate to them being higher on my waist. Anyhow, these are made of the alo soft materials which is super soft and comfortable. I am wearing an XS in the top, bra, and shorts.


Alo soft shorts
knot bra
Echo tee




                         



















1 comment:

  1. That's adorable, baby pink never fails to look cute haha I'm not the biggest fan of sportswear but I feel like it'd be a good investment for summer as I spend a lot of time at home. Thanks for sharing, I'll definitely check it out.

    Marta - www.aroundcolours.com

    ReplyDelete