Sunday, March 31, 2019

March 2019 Fabletics: From March 2018- Ultimate Legging Collection






Echo
High-Waisted Solid PowerHold 7/8
Alejandra Bra






Effie
Laurie Performance Tank
Gia Printed Powerlite Capri



This series of workout sets came out last Spring, however they are still for sale in different prints and different colors. This by far has been one of the most comfortable pairs of yoga pants I have purchased from Fabletics. I even purchased them in a few more colors. These are also designed to give you a little more curve in the hips,  thighs, and butt area which I for one can use.



















 Alice Midi Sports Bra


All of the sets can be purchased separately or as one set. I liked to mix and match with these particular colors. I took all of them except two on my road trip last year and they were so comfortable and fun and I had so much fun running around on the beach. 





1 comment:

  1. I am still trying to get myself together to start my fitness
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete