Saturday, March 9, 2019

Birthday Vibes All Month: HAMILTON At the Straz!!! + Sexy LBD



So, I haven't even began to post all of my birthday vacation photos. Heads up... I had major issues with one of the hotels I stayed at and right now they are investigating it. I  am trying to give them time before I start posting the second part of my birthday trip.

So, fast forward to Hamilton. As soon as I saw/heard the intro song to Hamilton four years ago I was hooked. I wanted to go to New York to see it and obviously, it was sold out for like two or three years. My husband works out of NY and it would have been pretty easy to go up there, but it seemed kind of senseless to pay the inflated ticket prices. So, I settled for watching it on YouTube and listening to the tracks on my Alexa.

 Low and behold last year I found out Hamilton was coming to Tampa and I was beyond excited when I saw the first advertisement last year. So, after waiting almost a year the tickets finally went on sale and they were already almost sold out to the ticket holders for the Straz. The day they went on sale for the public there was an eight hour queue that started at 6 am online...

Once again, I basically gave up because I wasn't about to wait in a queue for tickets. So, my husband -due to luck- got us two tickets to see Hamilton and surprised me. OMG!









Long sleeve midi dress: lulus

Heels: Just Fab not recent

Earrings: Kendra Scott Elle in Rose

Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden in gun metal (color bar)

Lipstick: MAC Flat out Fabulous




Dinner before the show at Flemming's Tampa; they go all out for your birthday!














No comments:

Post a Comment