Saturday, February 16, 2019

Weekend Fun at Mole Y Abuela Opening Week + Cute Winter Outfit


Tonight we came out to Tampa's downtown to visit a new restaurant Mole Y Abuela. They are in their opening week and the restaurant is also owned by the same  celebrity chef Fabio Viviano who owns Osteria right next door. My husband and I love Spanish food so I decided to check out the menu and I was intrigued at how eclectic it was. Its actually a mix of Spanish/Mediterranian foods served tapas style for sharing and this is the kicker... most of their menu is gluten free. I must say when I hear that my eyes get wide with possibilities and they even have a dedicated fryer (I asked). And lastly, their many types of mole's are also gluten free. I have never even had mole because it usually is not gluten free so we are in for a treat. So tonight ,we get out of South Tampa for a little fun, food, and drinks.









Top: Lulus

Jeans: Just Fab

Heels: Just Fab- not recent

clutch: Louis Vuitton similar here

Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne (color bar)

Lipstick: MAC Pervette


So, dinner was great. Probably one of the best dinners we have had in a while if you add in the vibe, atmosphere, friendliness of the staff and the high volume of gluten free food being served. We can't wait to go back and try more items off the menu because I am all about trying new things around the tri city area. Check out my Instagram stories for videos of the food.

XOXO





Chicharrones 

Lamb & pork meatballs

Stuffed peppers- these were my favorite- Cotija Cheese, Serrano Ham, Salsa Verde




Lamb shank

Pescado Di Provision- Whole fried Snapper with salsa and green mole (served with tortillas)



*This restaurant has been indefinitely closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment