Saturday, February 23, 2019

Sexy in The City: Chenille Sweater Dress + Stuart Weitzman- Dinner at Osteria


Tonight we headed downtown to an area that really was abandoned in a sense years ago. We used to come to this street all the time and take blog photos because it was deserted years ago. Well now there are not one, but three notable restaurants open on this street (two new). Osteria opened last Summer and I wanted to visit, but they didn't appear to have a gluten free menu. When it comes to Italian restaurants I try to proceed with caution if there is not GF Menu because they deal with a lot of pasta and flour and things can easily become cross contaminated. So, when I logged online to see if they finally had a GF menu they did and I knew for sure that we were going that weekend.


The vibe on this street has been totally transformed, its chic and sexy now and its downtown Tampa. Tampa's downtown has a lot of small restaurants- little shops you just go in and order take out mostly catering to the business workers during the day. We finally have some places to eat in the city and parking is easy- OMG. I was loving it before I even entered the restaurant. Tonights looks is easy and sexy. I feel like a lot of people go on the side of showing a lot of skin all the time and a lot of time I feel like less is more. I like dressing comfortable, but stylish and sexy so this is basically what I was going for tonight. I was going out to eat as much as I could and I wanted to make sure I was not strapped down in a fashion contraption trying to look cute when I really just wanted to eat.











Deep In A Daydream Chenille Sweater Dress: Red Dress
Highland Boots:  Stuart Weitzman



This restaurant is one of two of the restaurants opened by celebrity chef Viviano Fabiani. His other is Mole Y Abuela right across the street which I reviewed last week. This restaurant is equally as great. They don't have as much gluten free options as Mole, but what they have is good. A lot of times I will just go to a restaurant for the vibe and to hang out and chat or people watch with my husband. This place has all of that. The food was really great especially the gelato and I can't wait to return to try more items.



gluten free barrata

gluten free octopus

Lamb shank


Cioppino with gluten free noodles

Vanilla Gelato & port wine


*This restaurant has been indefinitely closed.


2 comments: