Monday, February 25, 2019

Ladies Night at Cask Social: V-Neck Sweater + Skater Skirt + Heels


Happy Tuesday! Today, I am sharing a post from Ladies Night at Cask. This restaurant is one of my favorites because I love their sirloin burgers which I get bunless. Unfortunately, everything else I have tried other than the deviled eggs and the fish have tested positive for gluten. Tonight's outfit is all one from my closet. I love to make new outfits out of the things in my closet because that is realistic and affordable. These items were purchased last Winter and these plaid heels are my favorite. I hope you all enjoy your Tuesday!

XOXO














All not recent- v-neck sweater with skater skirt and booties, Just Fab

Cask Social

Crab dip- supposed to be gluten free, but it was not


bunless sirloin burger- Gluten free


Gluten free deviled eggs


2 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous outfit, that skirt is super flattering and the heels are so pretty, I love anything plaid haha

    Marta - www.aroundcolours.com

    ReplyDelete