Monday, January 21, 2019

Seminole Heights Date Night:V Neck Bodysuit + Pleated Pants x2 + Sophie Webster Wedges


Tonight's date night look is one that I really liked. I am the type of person where I like to be comfortable when I go out- for the most part. Every now and again I will put on something that is painful and do it in the name of fashion. When I saw these pleated pants on the rack at the mall I knew that they would be an item that I would wear again and again. Bodysuits will always be a staple for me, so when I was putting the outfit together I was like this is perfect! Anyhow, today was a rainy day and it was humid so we got a limited amount of photos. I wanted to revisit this bar that I did a blogger event at last Summer and also check out their new restaurant Bodega which is located right next door.






Bodysuit: Zara (FYI most of these Zara pieces are sold out now due to the winter sale they just had)

Pleated pants: Zara

Belt: Zara

Wedge heels: Sophia Webster, not recent

Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden in gun metal

Candace Cuff: Kendra Scott in gun metal


Bodega
Gluten free Lechon, white rice, black beans, plantains 

Mandarin Heights
French 75







No comments:

Post a Comment