Monday, January 7, 2019

Life in the Fish bowl: Our Secret Beach at Anna Maria Island: Flower Print Flounce Swimsuit + Coverup

                       


Life in the Fish bowl is how I feel about my secret beach. It's so beautiful here and I love it. Not only do I feel peace, but I feel like I am in a different world. My husband and I started coming to this beach when we moved to Riverview and I was tired of Clearwater beach because it was too crowded. I found this beach and literally when you are here it feels like time stops and the world stops. I told my husband we haven't been back since we moved to the city and there is no reason for it.



First Aircation of 2019! Returning to my happy place. I can't believe it's been 5 years since I came back here. The last time I was here I still had a house in Riverview, I had short hair, and my grandfather passed away suddenly. The day of his funeral (in Tampa) was the last time I was here because I left home right after his party. It's really meta returning to a place that made us so happy while in University and looking at how far we have come. I just held hubby's hand and said imagine how far we will be when we return...















 Flower Print Flounce Swimsuit: Shein
Swimwear cover up: Shein
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in rose quartz, color bar
Earrings: Kendra Scott  Elle in rose quartz

No comments:

Post a Comment