Thursday, January 31, 2019

Gasparilla Aircation: Tampa Marriott Water Street: Brunch In Soho On a Rainy Cold Day: Mixed Knit Crop Top & Pocket Patched Pants Set + Minimalist Heels


We are on the last day of our staycation or as I call it "Aircation". The weather is increasingly worse, but there is something nice about it knowing that since I live in a condo I won't really have to endure the elements too much. As you can see I am dressed so inappropriately for temps in the 40's. This often happens here in Tampa during the Winter, one day its 75 degrees and overnight it drops to 40 and here I am on vacation with crop tops.

So, this is another one of the mixed knit sets that I purchased and man, it sure looks a lot different without being 6ft tall and curves in all the right places lol. I like it though, its comfortable and cute which is what matters.











Mixed Knit Crop Top & Pocket Patched Pants Set: Shein

Heels: Just Fab

Bag: Louis Vuitton Toiletry Pouch 26

Lipstick: MAC

Champagne brunch- Elevage Tampa
hubby's food

My food- Gluten free shrimp and cheddar grits 


No comments:

Post a Comment