Monday, January 28, 2019

Gasparilla Aircation:Tampa Marriott Water Street: Downtown Dinner Date Solid Mixed Knit Crop Top & Skirt Set + Ankle Boots




Hi loves! After a successful Gasparilla day parade hubs and I had a reservation nearby at Malio's Prime which is a restaurant that has been on my list of places to go for so long. I will be sharing photos from that dinner here and also in my recap next week so keep a look out. 

As for tonights look I am starting this off with 2 of the same photo- one with the flash and one without because I feel the one with the flash shows the true color of the outfit. Hubs, the person who takes all of my photos preferred without the flash; as you can see the color of the set looks very much different. 

Anyhow, I thought these cute sweater sets would be cute for our "Winter" and this was actually my back up outfit that I packed. It ended up being 50 degrees with a crazy cold windchill and shockingly, this was the warmest night look I packed! 

What are your thoughts on the sweater sets that have circulated Instagram the last 2 months? They are definitely trendy, but I am not sure they will be in style say... next Winter for example. At a low price point I figured I may as well give them a try. I can actually see myself wearing each piece separately in the future.





                         


Solid Mixed Knit Crop Top & Skirt Set: Shein

Ankle Boots: Just Fab

Bag: Louis Vuitton Daily Pouch

Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in mother of pearl (color bar)

Lipstick: MAC Sushi Kiss

Malio's Prime
Dinner at Malio's Prime Steakhouse was exceptional and a great choice to end the night. Lots of parade goers piled into the Sykes building after the parade ended which makes a lot of sense since the parade ended at Curtis Hixon Park. Its a pretty chic and sexy restaurant and they cook a great steak. Although I don't eat a lot of meat- especially red meat, I do know my way around a steak because my husband used to be a butcher.



No comments:

Post a Comment