Wednesday, December 26, 2018

VLOG City Life: The Perfect Christmas + Merry Christmas From The Lomsak Family + Matching PJ's + Christmas Eve Dinner


Merry Christmas from my family to yours! The man behind the camera, hubby and I had a great time celebrating this entire month!!! He knows that Christmas is my favorite holiday and December is my favorite month. He went beyond to make sure Christmas was perfect for me!



matching pjs... Adore Me
My pjs here
His here



Yue says Merry Christmas now put me down!



Stones and geodes I received from my family for Christmas


Insane dinner prep for Christmas Eve & Christmas Day

Christmas Eve Menu

Roasted Boar's Head turkey breast
Baked Mac and cheese
stovetop Mac and cheese
Rice pistou
Cauliflower rice pistou
Kale greens

Christmas Day Menu
Fattouch
Rib Roast
Veggie Kabobs
                           

Prepping the turkey

Fresh out of the oven


My baked Mac and cheese

My plate contains regular rice Pistou
kale greens
baked Mac and cheese


Hubby's plate contains the stovetop Mac and cheese as well as cauliflower rice pistou 



No comments:

Post a Comment