Friday, December 7, 2018

Inlet Park Westshore Marina District Media Event: Ponte de Roma Dress + Draped Jacket + Heels

 

Last night my husband went to a media event that was pretty awesome. It was the opening of Inlet Park Marina Westshore District Townhomes which is a new community being built south of Gandy. These three story luxury townhomes will have access to a private marina, a water view, and the community will have shops and restaurants. The highlight of the night was the helicopter ride- yes, I said helicopter, which took us around to get an arial view of the new community as well as beautiful Tampa Bay. I have never been in a helicopter and hate flying and was apprehensive, but I was like I may never get a chance to do this again so lets do it! I was so fetching awesome. I literally wanted to do it again as soon as it was over. So, I got some great arial shots (thanks to hubs who accompanied me) and video (check out my Instagram stories).




I am excited for the prospect of this new community with has a Florida Style setting with a resort like feel. It just adds to why Tampa is so great and why I love South Tampa so much. Right now they have one model townhouse to walk through and that is the one that I took photos in and there are a total of four options. If you are in the area check it out. I hope you guys enjoy the awesome photos!

Outfit details are below. Its been a bit chilly at night here this week and I am still getting over my cold, I opted for a light jacket and my favorite go to dress, the Ponte de rosa tank dress for the event. I kept it simple and chic and brought a little drama with my animal print heels.


the community that is being built: Inlet Park Westshore Marina District



private marina



                            




                    











Ponte de Rosa Dress: Zara
Draped Jacket: Just Fab
Heels: Shoedazzle, not recent
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in Pyrite (Color Bar)
Earrings: Kendra Scott Danielle in Pyrite (Color Bar)
























No comments:

Post a Comment