Friday, December 21, 2018

Holidazed in Downtown Tampa: Cropped Fuzzy Sweater x1 + Faux Leather Pants + Pumps


What is your favorite Christmas moment?



Tree # 30! I missed the official lighting on Friday because I was still sick, but I was sure I would rather go Sunday when it was less crowded during the day. I feel like this month will fly by so fast for me because I have so much going on. Last December was truly a nightmare and I am like do I dare throw caution to the wind??? December is my favorite month as I have stated a zillion times, but I feel like I am coming full circle as the year is coming to an end and maybe just maybe I can. I have so many cute looks scheduled for this month (January is really the hard month for me fashion wise because I really do not like Winter). This month I hope to bring out some holiday outfit inspiration!





                           










cropped fuzzy sweater: shoedazzle

Faux Leather: Just Fab

Fantasy Pumps: Zara

Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo


Anis Global Gastropub- Downtown Tampa
Shrimp Jap Chae
   gluten free noodles, sauteed vegetables, scallions, sesame soy sauce (also GF)

Gluten free deviled eggs with bacon and bleu cheese


Lollipop Lamb chops
  1.                                   cucumber, tomato, red onion, feta, yogurt sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment