Thursday, December 27, 2018

Date Night at the Poinsettia Patch: Chenille Sweater + Stewart Weitzman Boots














Such A Simple Ordeal Hunter Green Chenille Sweater: Red Dress Boutique

Boots: Stewart Weitzman Highland

Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden 

Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo

Watervue w grill
Gluten free Burrata and heirloom tomato

I just want to be clear, this restaurant 100% glutened me. I thought the food was good, but service started going downhill quick because our waiter did not write anything down and forgot half of our order. I am not sure at the point in which the rest of our food was brought to us that it was reiterated to the chef that I had Celiacs Disease. I was sick 10 hours later. Five days later still sick. Nothing I ordered inherently had gluten, but Caviar in a lot of cases does and the container it comes in needs to be checked to make sure it is free of gluten. I wouldn't return here. There were issues with other people at other tables food also and it wasn't busy at all. The Deviled eggs with caviar were great, but I am pretty sure that is where the gluten came from. I did not test it because our waitress was checking with the chef; this was one of the items she forgot to tell him we ordered.

I had two deviled eggs- yes that small amount can make you sick if you have Celiacs. Were they good? I thought they were great- I would prefer eggs with no vinegars because that also could contain gluten and it adds additional flavor to the egg.

Caviar topped deviled eggs

Hubby's grouper... this did contain gluten in the seasoning/rub. Red chili rubbed glue grouper


Grilled tomahawk pork chop with white beans


PEI Mussels and clams


1 comment:

  1. Great looks and amazing color of your look!


    https://www.anastasiaburmistrova.com/

    ReplyDelete