Saturday, November 3, 2018

Sunday Funday: Rolled-cuff Pockets Split Maxi Dress x1


We decided to try a new place for brunch at the recommendation of a waiter we see all the time. I must say today was absolutely beautiful. I think this beautiful Florida back drop is outshining my own outfit! So we decided to try Oystercatchers for brunch and we have been there one other time and we did not care for it for many reasons all having nothing to do with the food or service. This is actually the place where I tried my very first oyster. So their brunch is pretty expansive and I would say after having walked through the buffet lines with the chef about 50% of it is gluten free. My husband and I love to brunch our lives away and honestly you can get a lot more for your money in South Tampa. We tried to get our moneys worth by maxing out on oysters, caviar, and champagne. It was all great, but I am always going to know that a block away I could have gotten all of that plus snow crab legs for ten dollars less. So that is what it is.







Rolled-cuff Pockets Split Maxi Dress: Shein
wedges: Just Fab LUXE no longer sold
Earrings: Rocksbox Kate Spade








No comments:

Post a Comment