Sunday, November 25, 2018

Aircation Lookbook on the Thanksgiving Weekend: Grand Hyatt Tampa: Multi Stripe Dress + Block Heels


Hi loves, tonight was the second night of our holiday break staycation or as I say "Aircation". Today I was extremely sick, but it always seems like it clears up by 8 or 9pm (I currently have a cold from my husband). I was happy to get out and get around and wash my hair!!! I wore this dress tonight that I bought for a vacation, I just did not know when I was going to wear it. Its funny how just last week I was wearing sweaters and now I am in a maxi dress, but that is just how Florida is. The striped print has been pretty popular all year and it is simple and easy to style; the colors are also playful. For those of you that are also having an extended weekend I hope you all have fun today!
XOXO






Check out my Instagram stories for the unboxing, hubs bought me some new Louis Vuitton goodies this weekend.













Amrita Dress: Lulus

Wish For Me Ivory Cardigan: Red Dress Boutique

Block Heels" Just Fab Makemba

Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in cats eye

Earrings: Kendra Scott Elle in cats eye (color bar)

Lipstick c/o Avon Holiday line

Dinner- Oystercatchers
Bluepoint oysters
We came here years ago and did not care too much for the menu, but I can say tonight everything was on point and delicious. The menu has changed and the seafood in my opinion was always good. Over here in the Rocky Point area just before crossing the bridge at lot of these restaurants get fresh local fish and seafood daily and once you have it you will never want anything else. As a Celiac I am always told the lobster bisque is never gluten free, but here you can get it gluten free and it is amazing!
Gluten free PEI mussels

Gluten Free Lobster Bisque

Gluten free seafood sampler cooked on a wood smoker
- lobster, grouper, salmon, shrimp, scallops, broccolini, potatoes, zucchini,and squash.


Links à la Mode, November 29th, 2018 SPONSOR: Shopbop Holiday Gifts, Marc Jacobs, Stuart Weitzman Shoes, DeMellier, Heartmade, Ixiah, Maxi Dresses, High Heel Boots, Mini Cross Body Bags, Men's Ted Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment