Friday, November 23, 2018

Aircation Lookbook on the Thanksgiving Weekend : Grand Hyatt Tampa: Flounce Fold over Front Off Shoulder Pleated Dress + Heels


This holiday weekend hubs and I decided to go on a much needed staycation after a very hectic month. After much debate on where to go we settled on somewhere close to home so that I could feel comfortable since not only are we both sick, but my cat was sick recently. 

As you call know I have been sick the last week and the following weeks before that my husband was sick then my cat got sick and I had to cancel several trips to take care of everyone. I definitely could use a quick little get away and what is better than discovering some hidden gems in Tampa? This weekend was 100% about me and I had so much fun starting with gifts from hubby and this beautiful dress!

I will be sure to hit you all up with a hotel recap because this hotel is one of the nicest I have stayed at to be honest and I don't think under most circumstances I would ever stay so close to home (I have been here a bunch of times though for dinner). 
Enjoy your holiday weekend!!















Flounce Foldover Front Off Shoulder Pleated Dress : Shein

Gold minimalist heels: Just Fab

Lipstick: Colour pop metallics Zebra

Armanis
Elk Chop


Gluten free Alfredo seafood pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment