Saturday, October 20, 2018

Pumpkin Patch Weekend Adventure: Print Dolman Sleeve Tee + Side Button Wide Leg Pants + Cap Toe Pumps


Cheers to the weekend loves! My weekend started out kind of rocky with rain and having to take my fur baby to the vet. Now that all of that is handled we went out for a little while for our date night and to the local pumpkin patch. Visiting the pumpkin patch is my favorite thing to do in October and I usually try to visit more than one, but I have been pretty busy this month. Today I am wearing an outfit that cost me just 14.00, yes, really $14.00. It is a part of my cute styles series.


















Dandelion Print Dolman Sleeve Tee: Shein
Side Button Polka Dot Wide Leg Pants: Shein
Cap toe pumps: Not recent
Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden in silver and gold
Earrings: Kendra Scott Elle in goldstone
Cuff: Kendra Scott Candace in silver and gold
Bangles: Kendra Scott
Andy, not recent
Elton: rose gold drusy, goldstone, (color bar) pyrite
Mary Caroline
Supak beaded bracelets: Kendra Scott in pyrite


Boca tampa
Grilled Oysters- Gluten free

Blistered Shito peppers- Gluten free

Staff meal of the day:

Links à la Mode, October 26th, 2018
SPONSOR: Shopbop Veronica Beard, Milly Bags, DVF Booties, Yuul Yie, TIBA + MARL, Dr. Martens, Mini Bucket Bags, Drop Earrings, Bell Sleeve Dresses, Men's Theory

No comments:

Post a Comment