Thursday, October 4, 2018

Date Night: Embroidered Bustier + High Waisted Trousers + Jimmy Choo


Happy Friday loves! Tonight we ventured out to try the seasonal menu at Bulla before it changed. This is a restaurant that has grown on me since the first time I went there in March and decided to give them another chance. As of right now, the menu changed about three or four days ago to the new Fall menu, however, they decided to keep the one item I liked the most that night which was the steamed clams & pork belly in butter sauce. 

Tonight's outfit is one that I loved at first sight. The top runs small so I had to go up a size (it has no stretch) and I absolutely love these trousers. The combination makes for the perfect chic and poised look. These items will be featured in an Autumn Haul later this Fall. I am bracing for what will be a busy season and I am literally still trying to get all the Summer stuff done.

Like magic the season changed and my mood changed with it, although Autumn is my favorite time of year I can feel that I am trying to adjust to the sun going down earlier and coming up later. So, I hope the last quarter of the year is comprised of me chasing the sunlight to get my shots. Have a great weekend! 
XOXO

                          












                       


Embroidered bustier: zara
Elastic waist pants: Zara
Heels: Jimmy Choo Abel similar here


Bulla- new seasonal menu
gluten free clams with pork belly


Bistro filet


No comments:

Post a Comment