Thursday, October 18, 2018

Amelia Island Vacation Lookbook: 2 Pc Set + Heeled Sandals


Happy Friday Jr! This is the last look in my lookbook and I have a YouTube video I will also be putting up so you all can see the outfits in "real life" motion. I got this cute two piece set on sale for under $70.00 and thought it was perfect for vacation. I spent part of the day at the spa getting a massage and pedicure with hubs which turned out so pretty. 

I have a mix of  photos with the flash and no flash. Sometimes my husband and I go back and fourth on which photos to use and I decided to use both so you can see the difference in the outfits colors incase any of you want to buy it.

I can say it takes a while for me to relax, but by the last day you can tell I am relaxed- and ready to go home! Am I ready for the weekend? Heck yes! I hope you all enjoy your week!
XOXO












                     


2 pc set: Red Dress Boutique 
Heeled Sandals: Just Fab

Coast- Ritz Carlton
Seafood platter

New York Strip Loin: Grilled Black Angus Strip Loin | Arugula | Red Wine Jus

Gluten Free Low Country Seafood Boil: Mayport Shrimp | Fresh Catch | Crab Legs | Cedar Key Clams Andouille | Corn | Heirloom Potatoes

Gluten Free dirty rice and collards 

No comments:

Post a Comment