Friday, September 21, 2018

Sake23 VIP Tasting Event St. Pete: Stripped Ribbed Dress + Moto Boots

 

Sake23 is in the same space as Souzou in St. Petersburg, but is under new management with a new concept for their food now. Myself and other local bloggers/Influencers were invited to tour the new space and to taste some items off the new menu before they officially open today. I have been to the former restaurant Souzou several times when it was under different owners and I was able to successfully get gluten free food. The last time I went to Souzou was the time everything I ordered ended up having gluten except two items. So, my interest was piqued when I was asked to attend this menu tasting event for the new restaurant Sake23.

Overall, the items served to us looked great, I wasn't able to eat everything, but I got photos and asked other people "How did you like this item?" The overall consensus was that the food was good and it's definitely Instagramable. The menu does have some new items such as the Pineapple Spam fried rice and they also kept some of the old menu items. Some items I did try were pretty interesting and I got to at least taste things I have never had before such as the fried rice with spam, the spring rolls, and the tuna and salmon rolls I show below.


Overall, to me, the space looks the same. I liked it before also because to me it had a very Manhattan like vibe with the design and architecture. I stayed a little late for the second VIP party that started after ours ended and had rose from the bar which was one of the best rose's I have ever had.

My inspired look for the night was 90's grunge with a little glam.


















Stripped ribbed dress: Zara
Moto Boots: Just Fab, not recent. These were actually a look for less version of the Vince Camuto style and that boot has been restocked here recently in the original VC Style.
Choker necklaces: Ettika not recent, similar here ( I am wearing three different styles).
Cuff: Kendra Scott Candace in gun metal and assorted bracelets

Lipstick Colour Pop Lady



Bahn Mi Bao Buns

Pineapple Fried Rice and spam (not gluten free, but can be modified)

Cauliflower  spam and pineapple fried rice accommodation its gluten free!

Sake tasting

noodle salad- not gluten free


YES they are gluten free


Sushi
23 dragons
High Roller
- not gluten free

Gluten free greens salad
                           

chicken ramen - not gluten free

Miso ramen- not gluten free

Bahn Mi Bao Buns- not gluten free
Green tea ice cream








No comments:

Post a Comment