Monday, September 3, 2018

Labor Day Bubbly Brunchin' in Hyde Park: Feather Print Cap Sleeve Tee + Jimmy Choo


Today is the last day of our three day weekend and we have been going ham! I am actually shocked we had it in us to do everything we did this weekend because it was a lot. Mondays are notoriously slow in South Tampa and I figured it would be no different this Monday and that it would probably rain. Naturally, the beach would be on my agenda, but we have this awful algae bloom going on so the water really isn't safe.

I decided to shoot my shot and suggest we attend the Labor Day Brunch event at Boca Tampa. We go to brunch often on the weekends, but never get breakfast so I was interested. This look is another one from my cute Summer Styles series which I will be wrapping up this week with the second YouTube haul. I especially liked the retro vibes I got from it. I hope you all enjoyed your holiday weekend! XOXO















Feather Print Cap Sleeve Tee: Shein 
Frill Trim Adjustable Belted Pants: Shein
Heels: Jimmy Choo not recent
Earrings: Kendra Scott Elle Lilac Mother of Pearl
Bangle: Kendra Scott Elton in Lilac Mother of Pear
Supak Beaded bracelets: Kendra Scott in Lilac Mother of Pearl

Lipstick Urban Decay

Labor Day Brunch at Boca Tampa
Gluten free frittata
This was the Labor Day brunch at Boca Tampa which is one of our regular spots. Hubs and I were pretty impressed with their breakfast! They don't have a lot that is gluten free or keto friendly because everything has bread and waffles etc, but the items they do have they did right. I haven't had sweet tea in forever and this was also really great. The only thing that was kind of meh was the mimosas and the rate in which they were being brought to the table.

Gluten free ham, grits, grilled green tomatoes, and scrambled eggs w sweet tea

Sweet tea

No comments:

Post a Comment