Monday, September 3, 2018

Labor Day Weekend Bottomless Brunch: Graphic T Shirt + Shorts + Block Heels


We went to this bottomless brunch about two months ago and were blown away by the vast amount of food that was available for one price- all you can eat. This restaurant by far has the best brunch in Tampa. For weeks we have been planning to go back, but my insomnia was prevailing. After a long week of business trips and irregular sleeping my insomnia is gone! I am so glad because September is my favorite month and I am usually very busy. So we decided even though we had a lot of plans this holiday weekend we would go to this brunch because it is only available on Sundays. This is a cute outfit I put together for my Cute Summer Styles series. As Summer is coming to an end I will be putting up the second half of the YouTube haul and I will be moving on to the Fabulous Autumn Looks. Happy Sunday! XOXO










Graphic T Shirt : Shein
Shorts: Shein
Block Heels: Just Fab
Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden in gun metal
Cuff: Kendra Scott Candace in gun metal
Supak beaded bracelet in pyrite:Kendra Scott

Lipstick: Urban Decay

All you can eat snow crab legs

All you can eat raw oysters

No comments:

Post a Comment