Friday, August 31, 2018

Tampa's Downtown Date Night: Purple Look- Basic Ponte Di Roma Dress + Long Cardigan + Capped Heels


Tonight's look is one that is my favorite color, purple. I just felt like wearing purple so I started with this basic dress and moved from there. All Summer (Since July) I have been wearing the eyeshadows from the Summer Nights pallet from Juno Woman and they have an amazing purple shade that I love.

















Basic Ponte Di Roma dress: Zara
Lace kimono: Shein
Capped heels: not recent
Lipstick: Urban Decay Voodoo


Hubby's lump crab edamame falafel - not gluten free

Grilled chicken with dirty rice midlins and artichoke hearts

Porcini roasted American red snapper with watercress salad and clamshell mushrooms

Hubby's chocolate truffle ice cream

My desert: Che Ba Mau... tropical + sub tropical fruit, yuzu brown sugar granita, teragon gelee, coconut kafir soup, toasted sesame peanut crunch, crystalized ginger, and shiso fume furikake.

this is basically like a pho type of desert that has a LOT of layered flavors and it arrives cold. and its Gluten free


No comments:

Post a Comment