Saturday, August 18, 2018

Weekend Brunching: Print Ringer Tee + Vertical Striped Flare Hem Pants + Heeled Sandals



This was one of those days where my husband was about to leave on business so we had a quick brunch together before his flight. This outfit is a part of my "Cute Summer Styles" that are inexpensive and it will be in my second "Cute Summer Styles" hauls on YouTube.




















Slogan Print Ringer Tee: Shein
Vertical Striped Flare Hem Pants: Shein
heels: c/o Just Fab Sivan
Bangles: Kendra Scott Elton purple jade
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne purple jade

Lipstick: MAC Up the Amp


Pork salad bowl with cabbage and avocado (Gluten Free)
So, we brunched at this new place in SoHo called Bar Asia. The restaurant  opened a few months ago and I kept reading reviews where people were saying they are still missing a lot of their equipment so I waited about 2 months to go there. Unfortunately, this is another restaurant that I won't be returning to. We went in June and they basically were not serving sushi, they didn't have the equipment still to make drinks on the menu being offered and same with some of the food options.

The kicker for me was they have this delicious pho broth, but they charge you four dollars for about five ounces of it. The broth doesn't come with anything in it so I had to order 2 of them separately and pour it over my noodles. At that point my meal is coming up around 20.00 for what is essentially pho which is usually ten dollars at the most. It was pointless and it did not make sense to me why they just don't offer an option to get the broth with your noodles.

Anyway, the food was good and there was no gluten found in my food, but I can really just make a similar dish at home or buy pho from my favorite spot over in Carrollwood for ten dollars. There were a lot of other things that bothered me about this place, but I keep the reviews pretty short on my blog.

Shrimp noodle bowl with pho broth (Gluten Free)
pho broth the lefty


No comments:

Post a Comment