Tuesday, August 21, 2018

August 2018 Fabletics Review: World's Best Leggings Collection + Underwear


Happy Wednesday loves! I have two sets from the Fabletics Worlds Best Legging collection from January of this year. This will be a short and simple review because I loved both sets, both fit true to size, and I did not have any issues with washing them or having the fabric warp. I love the colors in both sets and better yet, I love that the second set was only $25.00. I got my usual sizing XXS in the bottoms and the top is an XS.


Jessica
High-Waisted Mesh PowerHold Legging
Maeve Reversible Sports Bra







April yoga pose struggles

Ellie Sports Bra II
The Half Sock




The Everyday Brief (Singles)





Blaire 25$ outfit
Debbie Reflective Capri
Amna Reflective Sports Bra






August still struggling, but a little better now

No comments:

Post a Comment