Thursday, August 2, 2018

12 Year Anniversary Lookbook 2018- Havana, Cuba: Central Park: Cullottes + Crop top 2pc set + Sandals


Happy Friday Jr loves! Today's look is one of my favorite sets from the Faithful The Brand. This set is light and airy and flows with you. The sides - like many of the sets I wore on this trip - are completely open. They only meet or connect at the very top. This is why this set was great for a day in Havana because the heat is on another level there and there is no island breeze. It took me a while to realize I had my top on backwards! So it's cute this way, but the correct way is probably much cuter because its got darts (that is how I figured out it was backwards).  





This is a brand that I always wear when traveling because its made for travel. There is no way I would have survived this heat in something else! And what is great is that no matter how much of a beating the outfit takes during travel you can just throw it in the washing machine.

overlooking Central Park from the art museum 



Plaza de Armas, Havana 




                            











Fortelina Cullottes and striped crop top : Lulus  and here. They can also be found here and a budget friendly version here.
Sandals: Just Fab
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in mother of pearl


We had lunch inside the museum Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes De la Habana which is located in Central Park.



Authentic Cuban pork, black beans, and rice

No comments:

Post a Comment