Tuesday, July 3, 2018

4th of July Week in the Art District:Art Ovation Autograph Boutique Hotel: Button Up Flounce Trim Striped Dress + Wedge Heels



We came here to party. There is nothing better than a vacation that stimulates all of your senses. I have been wanting to explore the art district of Sarasota for a while now, but I never had the chance to because honestly when I have come to Sarasota in the past it was to get away from stress and I would just go to the beach.

This summer I am trying to do new things. One of my hobbies is visiting hotels- that's strange right? My parents raised my brothers and I to always take a vacation because not only do you deserve it, but you gain life experience. My obsession is these Autograph hotels because each one is themed and every time I visit one I am inspired. They always have art and food that will challenge you. Sometimes they have music and the vibe is pleasing to me as an empath. It is like my mind is clear for a few days. So think of it like this...babies see touch taste... I am kind of still like that although you won't see me taking something off the floor at putting it in my mouth like baby would! The last Autograph Hotel we stayed at I kept touching everything painting and every sculpture and my husband was like stop touching that!

So get ready loves... this hotel is in the art district and we came to party!!!!
















Button Up Flounce Trim Striped Dress: Shein
Heels: not recent
Earrings: Kendra Scott Sadie spear in gold, not recent
Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in white pearl
Cuff: Kendra Scott Candace in silver and gold


Ovation Restaurant and Lounge
Gluten free deviled eggs w candied bacon


Gluten free grouper with lump crab and grits

No comments:

Post a Comment