Friday, July 27, 2018

12 Year Anniversary Lookbook 2018- Havana, Cuba Plaza De La Revevolucion : Striped Jumpsuit + Heeled Sandals


So, my husband and I had dreamed of coming to Cuba since we were in high school dating and this week is our 12 year. anniversary. I planned this whole trip for us to finally go to Cuba and I am so excited to share my photos of my experience in this country! It has been a minute since I did any international travel, but he has at least been to one other country this year so I was itching to get out an explore. I took more photos than I can even post here on my blog so I will post the ones I like the most and post on Instagram. Cuba is a beautiful country and we were in Havana to be specific. Its all very beautiful there and it very much made me feel like I was in Spain.

I had been buying some outfits for international travel sine last December so I put together a look book and I filmed it and it will be on my YouTube channel. It is super hot in Cuba and I am from Tampa- its hot and humid here, but its on another level in Cuba. These clothes from Faithful The Brand are designed for travel and they are very open and and light weight. I have been wearing this brand for a little over a year now. Its expensive, but when it comes to being in hotter climates I can 100% see why they use the fabrics that they use.

















Tilos white striped jumpsuit: Lulus or  Faithful the Brand
Sandals: Just Fab, not recent
Sunnies: Just Fab, not recent
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in mother of pearl



Gluten free lobster, fish, and shrimp

gluten free yellow rice


Cuban mojito

Links à la Mode, Aug 16th, 2018
SPONSOR: Amazon's Shopbop Deepa Gurnani, Hat Attack, Marc Jacobs Accessories, The Mighty Company, Maison Mayle, Ewa Herzog, Blue Blouses, Toe Ring Sandals, Shopbop Reviews, Men's Isaora

No comments:

Post a Comment