Thursday, June 14, 2018

Streetstyle: Gold V Neck + White Bermuda Shorts + Strappy Heels

                                    

Happy Friday loves! I am wearing another one of my shimmery thread tops (I love this top) from my summer haul. I am planning to make some haul videos soon, I am just being lazy! I went in my office and I literally have clothes everywhere that probably are for about 12 haul videos (smh). I need to get back to filming, but sometimes I wonder do people even watch regular haul videos anymore? I know those I spent X-Y-Z haul videos became popular and people were just returning the clothes to the store afterwards and that just seemed so odd to me... So anyway, this is my favorite place to take photos right now because it shows the city lights I love so much. Some of the pictures are blurry, but I like them. I hope you all enjoy your weekend! Wear something cute for me!
XOXO












                       









Shimmery thread top: Zara
Bermuda Shorts: Zara
Earrings: Kendra Scott Danielle
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne
Heels: Shoedazzle, not recent similar here Sehra
Lipstick: Color Pop Zebra

Roy's Tampa Aloha hour- Peppercorn tuna wraps

Gluten Free- Grilled chicken Cesar salad

Hubby's food- not gluten free, but kept friendly. Wagyu burger with an egg on lettuce w truffle fries.





No comments:

Post a Comment