Saturday, June 2, 2018

Date Night Celebrating Milestones: Robe - Stripe + Ponte Di Roma Dress + Jimmy Choo

                         

To be free! Tonight was the anniversary of a lot of milestones for my husband and I. Not only is it the anniversary of all of our graduations, its the same as when we bought and sold our first home after a grueling experience, when we got our first apartment as a married couple, when he got his first out of college job, it's the same month as when we paid off our last car loan, it is the same month I realized I had to take my life under control and leave my parents church for good. May has always been a month of tremendous growth for us and we are celebrating that and what the future holds.

I styled this outfit almost the exact same way a few weeks ago because I wanted to show how you could take this sophisticated robe from day to night. You can find the original outfit post here.





                        










New York & Co Eva Mendes Collection - Tina Robe - Striped
Ponte Di Roma Dress: Zara
Heels: Jimmy Choo Abel, similar Romy
Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden in gold and silver
Earrings: Kendra Scott Elle in rose quartz

Lipstick: Color Pop Pillow Talk


Ocean Prime- Tampa. Gluten Free creme brûlée

GF Roasted kale, broccoli, and cauliflower

Kamamoto Oysters- Washington State


GF Chop Chop salad

Shellfish Cobb salad

Gluten free Chilean Sea Bass? Paired with whipped mashed potatoes in a champagne truffle sauce

GF lobster

GF surf and turf ( scallops, mashed potatoes, and 



No comments:

Post a Comment