Saturday, June 9, 2018

Carefree Twosie: Crop Top + Midi Skirt + Wedges


I am a huge fan of two piece outfits or "twosies" as I call them. This is a great 2 pc outfit that can be versatile as you can wear it to an outdoors event or even out to a mid scale restaurant with a shawl and heels and still not feel out of place. I took a chance on these cute wedges for my updated summer wardrobe and was happy that the heel only looked intimidating. In all honestly I think it is about 6 inches so I try to stay safe wearing shoes like these. 
















                         



Midi Dress Twosie :Lulus
Wedges: Just Fab "Lucien"
Necklace: Kendra Scott Goldstone
Earrings: Kendra Scott Elle in Goldstone
Lipstick: MAC "O"

Roy's Tampa- 

Gluten free crab fried rice

Gluten free short rib with broccolini and mashed potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment