Monday, March 12, 2018

2018 Birthday Lookbook: Lilly Pulitzer Swimwear + Poolside Fedora + Flats


This week's post is this cute swimwear from Lilly Pulitzer. I had already had my weeks worth of outfits planned and two weeks before we were to leave the new swimwear launched. I was erring on the side of ordering a cute one piece, but there were non that really stood out to per my style. I chose this two piece because I like the sweetheart breastline of the top (not sure if that is a word) and I liked that I could get the matching hat. The bottoms did run too big, I ordered them in a size 4 and I probably needed a size 2 or 0.  I did check online after the line had been out about 2 weeks or so and most of the reviews say the bottoms run big.

My order also came with a free towel (they had the matching color, but you don't get to choose) and it was super soft like a blanket. Usually the free gifts can be underwhelming, but this one actually was worth the purchase.

****This week I was working on a special post for Fabletics (as a brand Ambassador) I would really appreciate it if you call could stop by my Instagram second post here also or Facebook ( second Facebook post here) to like/comment/ or share my post. I am not sure I will even win anything, but I would love to promote it and the positivity that it projects up until the 25th! I got to collaborate with 1 trainer and 2 yogis this month and I had a great experience! Thanks again!****

Swimwear: Lilly Pulitzer
Poolside Hat: Lilly Pulitzer
Flats: Shoedazzle Jocilyn
Pashmina scarf: not recent, but its from J.C. Penney and last time I checked they still sold them.
Necklace: Rocksbox Sophie Harper long disc in gold
Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden in gold
Necklace: Rocksbox Sophie Harper Fox necklace in gold
Necklace: Rocksbox 
Earrings: Rocksbox Perry Street Piper Drops in cobalt
Lipstick: Fenty Beauty Matte-moiselle Candy Venom










Harvest Grille- Gluten Free Jasmine rice, broccolini, and grilled shrimp

No comments:

Post a Comment