Friday, February 23, 2018

Tampa Heights Date Night: J.Crew 2011 Blythe blouse + Embroidered Jeans + Tweed Stilettos


Hi loves! Tonight we are back in Tampa Heights re-visiting the Hall on Franklin. We came here the night it opened and it was super busy and a lot of the food was sold out. On my first visit there were not a lot of gluten free options and I was pretty disappointed. After several trips to Heights Public Market I wanted to revist this place. I am so glad I did too because now that it is not busy anymore the vibe and atmosphere was completely different. It was more open, less crowded, there was no loud music blasting, and I was able to find seating immediately.

The plus side is that I stayed away long enough for a few of the restaurants to change their menus which gave me hope for more options. Once I saw that there was Lobster Po on the menu I was sold and was praying I would be able to get it because I love Pho.

Tonight's outfit is a laid back one, but the show stopper is the 2011 Blythe blouse. I wore the olive (golden tea) blouse a few weeks ago and wasn't sure I wanted to order this indego one because the color is like a blue gray. Thankfully, since I waited it got marked down by about 40%.  As a result I was able to add it to my collection for just $65.00. As I have said in the past, the Blythe blouse is a blouse that every woman should have in their closet. It will never go out of style and it is high quality silk and it's extremely versatile. J.Crew only brought it back this year for a few months so if you are interested pick this one up while it is on sale.

Tonight hubby and I are playing with light and shadows with my photos so I hope you like them. I like to try to capture the city how it looks through  my eyes and in my opinion these are a pretty accurate visual of how things looked tonight. There will be more photos in the part 2. City Life post coming up next week. Happy Friday!

2011 Blythe blouse: J.Crew
Jacquard Jeans: not recent
Stilettos: not recent (ShoeDazzle)
Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden
Earrings: Rocksbox Perry Street Nova Fringe in Dusty Blue (USE CODE AIREBFF for one month free)
Lipstick: Fenty Beauty Matte-moiselle Spanked
















Gluten Free chicken bento box

Yellowtail and salmon poke bowl w sous vide egg  (not GF)


Gluten Free (with adjustments) Lobster and shrimp pho



No comments:

Post a Comment