Sunday, January 14, 2018

Weekend Fun: Wide Boatneck Sweater + Vintage Skirt + Stuart Weitzman

                                                     
                       

Happy Sunday loves! Isn't Sunday always bittersweet since Monday is looming around the corner? I know some of you will be lucky enough to have tomorrow off to celebrate MLK day so enjoy! Today hubby and I went to one of our favorite local restaurants where everything is mostly organic and they have gluten free and Vegan options.

This will most likely be my last wash and go until Spring because my hair does not act right in January and February for some reason it shrinks up like a mullet or asymmetrical bob. I will however, be returning to YouTube this month to resume my videos. I needed a few months off during the holidays, obviously, I told you all about some of the hectic things that were going on and understandably YouTube had to take a back burner. With that being said, I am so looking forward to a nice wearable twist hairstyle and then twistout. I will be doing my 6 year natural length check this month because I have not measured my hair now in almost 2 years.

Wide Boatneck Sweater: Just Fab
Vintage Skirt: Revolve- vintage
Earrings: c/o Ettika Moondust hoops in gold
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in Maroon Illusion
Boots Stuart Weitzman Highland s/o similar here
Lipstick: Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Ma'Damn









Boca Kitchen- Tampa
Gluten free- Thai noodle salad Grilled shrimp, zucchini and carrot noodles, pickled onions, crispy quinoa




Gluten Free- Triple Bibb lettuce salad-Candied oranges, 7 herbs, blistered tomatoes,
champagne vinaigrette

Gluten Free-Sambuca  P.E.I. Muscles



Hubby's food- Chefs special :Bronzed scallops, littleneck clams, spaghetti squash, chorizo, oreganato crumbs


Gluten free- zucchini fries

Gluten free- OMG Steak burger w zucchini fries

No comments:

Post a Comment