Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thanksgiving OOTD: Sequin Dress + Embroidered Sateen Booties + Bag



Happy Thanksgiving loves! If you all have seen my holiday edition "City Life" post you will know that I have spent literally the last 48 hours+ cooking with little to no sleep. Literally today as I finished my last dish I looked at this dress and was like "I just want to wear yoga pants". I somehow pulled it through and got dressed and did my hair and makeup. Today's full look is from Just Fab, the dress c/o Just Fab.
 Embroidered Sateen Booties: Loreida
Candice Cuff: Kendra Scott in Rose gold
Earrings: Kendra Scott Maxwell in crackle brown pearl

Makeup: This weeks 10.00 box with a 40.00 purchase "The Joy of Red" by Avon c/o Avon
Lipstick: Candy Red
Lip Liner: True Red
Lip gloss: Firey red









Links à la Mode, November 30
SPONSOR: Shopbop Marysia Swim, BACON Jackets, Vince Sneakers, NSF, Sunday Saint Tropez, KULE, Swimwear, Mini Heels, Travel Bags, Men's Sorel

No comments:

Post a Comment