Monday, November 6, 2017

November 2017 Fabletics Collection: Free Style + More Demi x Fabletics

                             

Everlie
Drea High-Waisted Legging
Leanna Midi Bra II


                           

This November I will be sharing two looks with you all, one is the monthly collection and one is from the DemixFabletics line that came out in June/July of this year. What is great news is that this set is now out in maroon for Fall if you really loved the grey. I personally found this set to be enjoyable. I loved the cut and fit of the Leanna midi bra. The embroidery is what originally made me order this outfit and it looks just as great in person. It fits true to size in my opinion and it would be great for winter (January) because of the color and the fabric is a little bit on the thicker side. The only thing I noticed (from my own photos) make sure you wear seamless panties because they will show if you don't.








Lisette High-Waisted 7/8 Capri


I liked this outfit a lot in particular. I waited until the DemixFabletics line went on sale to pick this set up since in the last collection I noticed the items were about 40% off a month after the release. I also got the Eden sports bra in blue to complete a set, but at the moment I can't find it!

 I really liked the fact that this set is 2 tank tops and the illusion of two bottoms; that really to me is an ode to 90's style which I think Demi would pick up on. As a person who grew up in the 90's I know how popular this style was and it's made a comeback in recent years. The sports bra is literally two tank tops that are only sewn together at the bottom. It doesn't make it feel thicker or tighter which is a plus. So, I am a fan of the seamless outfits because they are so comfortable and since last October I probably have purchased about 6. I wore this set on a 2 and a half hour drive to Orlando and my joints didn't swell and I was totally comfortable. 

It's pretty much a breeze to work out in and the high waist capris only seem to roll down when I slouch on the couch. This outfit was very similar to another maroon set that I got in September, but I wanted both because the double tank top was really intriguing to me. It fits true to size in the sports bra and bottoms. You will literally be so comfortable you could sleep in this set!

Also shown with this set is the new yoga mat that I think came out this November. It looks maroon online, but in person it is 100% purple, like a grape color. Purple is my favorite color and I was holding out for a purple yoga mat so I got a pleasant surprise.






Leilani dress in xxs


I actually forgot I purchased this dress with the Demi items in October because I washed it. I love the style and fit of this dress, its super comfortable so much that you can sleep in it. I have a problem with regulating my heat due to Anemia and this dress is double layered due to the rouching and it keeps me so warm. It was great to work out in and the best thing is that it is currently on sale (final sale). It fits true to size on me I am 5"4 and got an xxs.

One thing I can say is that the rouching will make you look wider than you are even if you are petite like I am. The model wearing it on the website looked great in the dress, but she was super tall and skinny. I usually go for comfort more over the optics so I still like the dress. I honestly think I could do about anything in this dress because it is so versatile.






No comments:

Post a Comment