Friday, October 6, 2017

Tampa Fashion Week: Embroidered Shirt Tunic + Stuart Weitzman

                        

Happy Friyay loves! Every once in a while we all have one of those days where you just don't feel well and you feel icky, not pretty, and it seems like everything is going wrong. That is how I felt today. I actually have had a decent week, but I did not feel well and I was like cool I made it to Friday and then got so upset I was ready to just throw in the towel around 2pm. I have been looking forward to Tampa Bay Fashion Week since well, last year when fashion week ended. I had my outfit planned out and was all ready and then around 2pm I was like "I feel like crap, today sucks" well... a little more happened than that to make me mad, but whatever.

Anyhow, I am the type of person where I try to remain positive in all situations and look for a positive. Often when I am feeling pretty much over it I really have to ask myself "How do you want the rest of the day to go? Because you can be pissed and stay home or you can try to find one positive thing and go from there". So I did that and my compromise was I wasn't wearing pants (lol). My husband was like I really think you should wear pants with that shirt and I compromised by wearing tights. Well, the fashion show was about 2 hours late and I was like "Yep, I am over this" and I went home, got some wine, cooked dinner, and just chilled. There is always Saturday and my face will stay "beat" until then bc today is not the day! I hope you all enjoy the pics because I feel I am truly looking like I am over this... but it still makes me smile. XOXO

Embroidered Shirt Tunic: Zara
Boots: Stuart Weitzman Highland
Tights: Hue
Bag: Louis Vuitton Alma
Earrings: Kendra Scott "Sadie" in Periwinkle
Bangle: Kendra Scott "Elton" in pyrite (color bar)
Supak beaded bracelet in pyrite:Kendra Scott
Andy Bangle: Kendra Scott in pyrite (color bar)
Lipstick: c/o Avon Tender Kiss from AvonxProjectrunway























No comments:

Post a Comment