Saturday, October 7, 2017

Saturday Fun Day: V-Neck Stripe Tunic + Jeans + Heels

                     

Hi loves! Today was much better than yesterday. I think hubby was going out of his way to make it better for me. We had a fun afternoon eating brunch and then we ventured over to the Humane Society of Tampa to visit the pumpkin patch and see the kittens up for adoption. To my chagrin they had nothing but black kittens! For those of you that don't know black kittens are the hardest to adopt out since many people believe in the superstition that black cats are bad luck. They were so sweet and playful. If any of you are in Tampa and want a kitten take a look at some that I have photos of; adoption is $25.00. I have lots more photos and they will be posted again in the "City Life" post later this month. I hope you all are having a fab Saturday XOXO

V-Neck Stripe Tunic: Just Fab same here
Jeans: Just Fab similar here
Heels: Shoedazzle Edwina
Sunnies: Lulus
Lipstick Ariana Grande II



















Eye of round Pho (Gluten Free)



No comments:

Post a Comment