Monday, October 16, 2017

October 2017- Fabletics Review: Summer's Lightest Legging Collection



This month's Fabletics review features the refreshing poppy field print. This collection- Summer's lightest legging- came out in June. I obviously loved the poppy field print because I bought 3 full looks. Since I had so many pieces that virtually looked the same you will notice the first photos I am wearing a two pieces that are not in the same set. Also, I did notice 2 of my flat lays are miss matched, but in the photos I got right.






Warwick
Elaine 2-In-1 Tank
Lisette High-Waisted 7/8 Capri



The first set I will be reviewing is Warwick. It actually came with a sports bra added into the regular price. The sports bra was a great addition since the tank top hangs open in the front. However, I usually wear a xs sports bra and since this shipped as a set the sports bra and top are an xxs and the sports bra as you can see, barely fits. It was nice to get a free sports bra, but its virtually unusable for me I only wore it for the sake of the review. I did note that it also is not the same material as the tank top, and had it been the same material it may have been wearable because that fabric has more stretch.

Anyhow, I have reviewed the Lisete high waisted capri quite a few times. The comfort level varies between the different fabrics used. These were very soft and it was a thicker fabric that for me would be more comfortable on a chilly day. Other than the mishap with the xxs sports bra everything fit true to size and I liked the cute shirt.










Bega
Brogan Capri
Clara Sports Bra



Our next set is Bega which has the new Brogan capri with the mesh on the lower calfs and the clara sports bra. I found this set to be extremely comfortable and lightweight. As you see, I wore this one for a brisk walk outdoors - it was 80 degrees that day and very humid. The fabric has a nice stretch to it which is important because every once in awhile I will get a pair of capris and the fabric will be so tight almost making it impossible to move comfortably in the capris. I thought that the smesh was a cute addition to the look also. 

The Clara sports bra looks like many of the other crop top styled sports bras they have come out with this last year so I already knew to order up to a small so that it would be comfortable around my chest and ribs. I love the design of the back of the sports bra also, you get a little hint of the white mesh again in the back. The capris fit true to size and I ordered a small in the sports bra due to the style.









Mackay
Millie L/S Tee
Lisette High-Waisted Short
Kenzie Sports Bra



Our last full outfit is McKay which came with three pieces. Like I have said in the past, some of these shirts are touch and go. Some of the sets have great shirts to pair with the sports bra and some just seem unnecessarily complicated and well, not practical at times. This Millie blouse is exactly that. I wish I would have gotten a shot of the back because it's completely open. Now, this set came out on June 1st and around that time its about 100 degrees here in Tampa and its humid. I wore this now in October it's 80-91 degrees give or take, and I was hot in this long sleeve top running errands. It's not needed and it inevitably will join the pile of Fabletics tops in my closet that are the like.

With that being said, the Kenzie sports bra is so cute, why cover it with a long sleeve shirt? This set looks perfect without that shirt. The Kenzi sports bra and Lisette high waisted shorts fit true to size and were comfortable. The Millie shirt was ill fitting and not really comfortable.





No comments:

Post a Comment