Sunday, October 22, 2017

Grand Bohemian Autograph Hotel: Aircation: Tailgate Party + Brunch: Strapless Midi Dress with Sash + Block Heels

                       

Today, we ventured out to the Church Street district for brunch and got caught up in a tailgate party. Any time I come down here there is a party to be honest, so I wasn't surprised. What we ran into was the tailgate party that was preceding the Tim McGraw and Faith Hill "Soul 2 Soul" concert at the Amway Center. I have to admit they know how to throw a tailgate party! I had a lot of fun and the vibe was cool, I took lots of photos and more will be in my October "City Life" post this month (part 2).

I was keeping things simple with this dress from Just Fab. I love the pop of color and was glad to be able to throw on something quickly and go. I was in such a hurry I forgot my earrings and necklace also.

Strapless midi dress with sash: Just Fab
Heels: Shoe Dazzle Dellena
Candice: Cuff: Kendra Scott
Elton Cuff: Kendra Scott in black druzy and rose quartz
Bangle: Kendra Scott "Elton" in pyrite (color bar)
Supak beaded bracelet in pyrite:Kendra Scott
Andy Bangle: Kendra Scott in pyrite (color bar)

                         



















Ceviche Downtown Orlando

Ceviche

Spanish omlette

pan seared mussels

No comments:

Post a Comment