Saturday, September 9, 2017

Demi Lovato for Fabletics Review: Here's to Girl Power Review



Hi loves! The new Demi Lovato for Fabletics line was released late last month and I was happy I was able to get a full outfit before they sold out this time! There are still some complete looks available on the Fabletics website by the way. This second collection in my opinion was more age appropriate and more sexified.



Bolo
Blair Legging II c/o
Eden Bra


The Blair legging features :Contrast Slimming Side Panels, All-Way Stretch, Chafe-Free, Internal Waistband Pocket for Key/Card, Moisture-Wicking Compression Fabric

They fit very very well compared to the last pair of leggings I had in the first collection. I love the slimming side panels as well as the overall length of the leggings. The fabric is soft and not too tight and fits true to size; for me in an xxs. As for the Eden bra this is the black Eden bra from the last collection and it also fits true to size.

 A side note: I am wearing Fabletics tennis shoes and these were sent to me as a test wear. They are not available for purchase yet, and they are by their description, "lifestyle" tennis shoes, not for working out. They are very comfortable and they fit true to size (I wear a size 8). They remind me of my Sketchers, but not quite the same since these are "lifestyle" shoes. I can walk and run in my Sketchers.



Blair legging c/o
Tennis shoes c/o









Shoes Pacific Rope c/o Fabletics are for sale now



Charger c/o
Tanya High-Waisted Legging
Linnea Sports Bra




The next outfit I have is Charger. If you purchased Charger you may have noticed that an email was sent out to everyone that ordered this set. Basically, there is some issue with the pants that could occur and as a result, Fabletics gifted everyone a free credit to order another pair of pants and you can still keep the originals. I am not sure what the issue was, but there is not issue that I see with my high waisted pants.

On to the review. So immediately I liked the look of the sports bra. It reminded me of the Eden bra which fits really well and surprsingly makes me look "busty" which I am not. The Tanya high waisted leggings are really really comfortable. They are a kind of soft silky material and it hugs the body and in my opinion the full outfit looks sexy. I actually would not be comfortable wearing this to the gym lol. Its hard to explain, but they have more stretch than the other pants due to the fabric and I really can't get any info on the fabric because this outfit is sold out!

Normally, I don't go for bright neon outfits, but there are two things that I love about this look: The sports bra and the high waist. I had to wait over 2 years for Fabletics to finally bring high waisted looks to the showroom and I literally am reveling in it! So with that being said, I don't go for  neon looks, but I like this one! It really POPS! Lastly, the sports bra. It literally has minimal padding in it. I usually remove the padding from all of my sports bras because I don't like it, but I left them in these two. This sports bra as well as Eden gives the illusion of bustiness which for some may be a "yay" or a "nay" since I am just at home working out its ok. Would I wear it to the gym probably not.







No comments:

Post a Comment