Friday, August 18, 2017

Friday Night YOWW: Basic Ponte Di Roma Dress x2 + Duster Jacket + Heeled Sandals

                        

Hi loves! Happy Friyay! I have been so excited for this week's date night because I get to wear this gorgeous duster jacket!!! I waited weeks for this one to go on sale because it was almost 100$ and when it went on sale I jumped on it (and the pants). I was also pretty excited because we were returning to Edison's Food Lab to get some octopus. I hope you guys enjoy the pic, I truly loved this look (I love mixing prints).

Basic Ponte Di Roma dress: Zara
7th Avenue - Duster Jacket: New York & Co
Heels: Shoedazzle Dayle
Earrings: Kendra Scott Rayne Colorbar in peach glass
Bangles: Elton Kendra Scott in pyrite and rose druzy
Cuff: Kendra Scott Candice in rose gold
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne Colorbar in peach glass
Lipstick: Colour Pop 3-Way



















Everything below is Gluten Free

Gluten Free- Charred octopus with purple potatoes escalivada, squid ink olive oil etc

Gluten Free- Butter lettuce Salad

Gluten Free- Hot & sour soup with pink rock shrimp, conch meatballs, cilantro, tomato and mushrooms

Gluten Free Brown butter sea scallops with bacalao whipped potatoes

Gluten Free Wood grilled black grouper with bacalao whipped potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment