Friday, April 7, 2017

April 2017 Fabletics Collection: Lets Get Physical


Hi loves! I had so much fun with this month's collection. Each print was so exuberant and just literally a breath of fresh air! I hadn't realized that I bought so many items from this collection.


Lisette High-Waisted Legging



This month's Fabletics line had a lot of options for the Lisette high waisted leggings that I loved. These were my favorite because of the silkiness of the fabric. I decided to buy them in the 27" inseam since I have a long torso and they are a perfect fit for me at 5'4.








Lionel
Lisette High-Waisted Legging
Malina Midi Sports Bra


Billie
Aldis Tank
Winn Mid Rise Capri


This outfit in particular I just thought was cute. I thought the top was really soft and comfortable and I have previously reviewed the Wynn capris. They fit true to size and are in general comfortable.






Lionel
Lisette High-Waisted Legging
Malina Midi Sports Bra


This set was the dicey one, the crop top (Malina Midi sports bra) is made kind of small. It has a built in bra and I always remove the padding, however, in this case I had to cut the band off of the built in bra because it was suffocating! I don't need that much support up there so I did not think twice about cutting the band. However, this may be an issue for a lot of people. In the past I have had a few crop tops like this and I had to order 2 sizes up because I never thought to cut out the band.

The Lisette leggings for this print unfortunately are see through. I am not sure if this happened to me because of the fabric, the flash, or my stretching and a combination of all three. I just wanted to warn anyone buying these to wear black panties while working out! On a good note, I felt like the Lisette leggings gave me the illusion of a curvy body and I loved it! This print almost made me feel like it was a body tattoo that perfectly hugged the curves of the body.






This last set was so nice for me. Its simple, chic, and comfortable. The fabric and design almost made me not want to wear it because it seemed too nice to work out in. Everything shown is true to size with exception to the crop tops that I removed the band and padding from. Once I did that they fit perfectly. I loved the prints and designs from this collection. I am 5'4 and wear an xxs in almost all of the clothes with exception to a few sports bras and some items that don't come smaller than xs.






No comments:

Post a Comment