Tuesday, November 1, 2016

October Fabletics Collection: Dream Catchers

                             


I had a lot of fun this month working out in the dream catchers" collection. I was originally drawn to this collection because of the vibrant iris color. All of the items shown below are totally unique to Fabletics meaning they have not been released in past collections. I pretty much loved everything I worked out in and everything was true to size.


This was the first month ever that Fabletics came out with a high waisted legging! They are pretty soft,  I found the fabric to be thicker than usual so this is a legging that I would wear during the cooler winter months.  I also want to note I got this legging in the 25 inch inseam. Out of all the outfits this one was probably my least favorite. The fabric seems to be twice as thick thank the fabric used on the other leggings so its not that comfortable and feels more restricting. The bra seems to be the same fabric as the bottoms. 

Next, the high waist rolls down about an inch while working out. This may not bother some people, but it bothers me since I have a naval ring. Lastly, the design of the sports bra is aggravating. I ordered this one in an XS and it fits fine, but the way the back is designed you can't just slip it on, its like the eternal struggle (it only adjusts in one place). The straps are pretty much the same as bra straps, not exactly what I would want to work out in.




Harley
Lisette High Waist Legging
Mandy Seamless Midi Bra











This set was probably my favorite! I was so in love with the sports bra with the hoodie! The bottoms I found to be weird, you can see in the photo below, this is the hamilton sweat pant with a fold over waist line. They were kind of baggy on me, but overall the outfit looked cute all together and was comfortable. The sports bra is an XS and the bottoms XXS.
Imeri-iris
Hamilton Sweatpant Foldover
Bryant Sports Bra











This set was actually only the two pieces shown in the photo above. The shirt I am wearing is from a past collection. I liked the stretchy aspect of this fabric. The bottoms are made of what seems to be the same material as the sports bra. Its so comfortable you can sleep in it. The sports bra is an XS and the bottoms XXS.





At the start of October I finally got to visit the Fabletics store that opened at Utc in Sarasota. They didn't  have the outfit I wanted in my size, but were helpful in offering to order it online at a discount. The check out process is pretty cool, everything is linked to your online VIP account and as soon as you purchase your items it will update online and show you have purchased for the month; so there is no need to skip. In the photo above I am wearing the Mosa maxi dress. I read the reviews online before I ordered this dress and everyone was saying its pretty tight and revealing so I opted to go a size up. I don't feel the dress is tight or revealing, however my husband said it was tight and revealing when we were headed to the mall lol. The Mosa maxi is a bit over priced, this is an item that I would buy on sale. It also is made of the same sweat wicking material as all the other items which I like!











No comments:

Post a Comment