Saturday, October 1, 2016

VLOG CITY LIFE: September 2016 Trying New Things All Over the Bay & Getting Fit


September has come and gone, it was a tremendously stressful month, but I had a lot of fun visiting new restaurants and places with the hubby.

Life: This months project actually was re-starting my failed herb garden.  So far I have quite a few herbs that I purchased as well as kale and I am hoping my new approach to gardening will keep them alive. This month my husband and I met some goals that we set a year ago which is really cool.

Fitness: So, I actually went HAM and ended up working out in 100 degree weather with my husband and fainting and thus, busting my knee on the ground. So now, I have to do workouts that don't put pressure on my poor little knee until its healed. That happened 3 weeks ago and my knee is finally not hurting everyday, but it does get sore after working out.  As far as my progress I lost like one pound, but overall I feel great and probably am only looking to loose 4 more. I have been working on new yoga and pilates poses and my goal is working on how limber I am so I can do more advanced poses.

Find me on Snap Chat @Fashiontolive 

trying new gluten free foods at Miguels



I finally bought these boots that I have wanted since I saw them at the Neiman Marcus fashion show last year


We tried another new restaurant in Tampa called Aqua. They had some pretty great margaritas.





Another new restaurant in Tampa- Oystercatchers. This one was ok. I tried oysters for the first time. I did not like them.





10 year anniversary party at Green Lemon


We ended the month with a trip to Sarasota, this is the view from our hotel balcony.









ALL GLUTEN FREE FOOD COOKED BY ME*
Florida Grouper with Calamari and Veggie Kabob
Baked jerk chicken thighs






Orange Thyme chicken with peas and basmati medley rice


*recipes available upon request


No comments:

Post a Comment