Saturday, October 8, 2016

Pumpkin Patch Date Night: Off Shoulder Button Front Tunic- Fall Lookbook

                  

Hi loves! We are having fun this weekend trying new stuff around the city, although this the second year we have visited the Fall Harvest Festival today, we tried a new restaurant that is ranked in the top 10 gluten free restaurants in Tampa. I love going to pumpkin patches because they are the closest I can get to an autumn experience. We don't have season changes down here that are visible -like beautiful red, brown, and gold foliage- so, I take what I can get. This is another outfit from my fall lookbook and that video will be up next week.

I got this shirt in a small bc the extra small was sold out so its a big baggy yet. I hope you all are enjoying your weekend!

Off Shoulder Button Front Tunic Just Fab here| Kendra Scott Candace Cuff here| Kendra Scott Addie earring here| Kendra Scott Rae necklace in Pyrite (not sold)| Kendra Scott Rayne necklace in Goldstone here| Hex Symbol Bracelet Ettika x Nordstrom here| heels Jimmy Choo Abel here| Louis Vuitton Ebene Alma PM|.

Wearing Colour Pop metallic lipstick in Zebra











Gluten Free French Cuban w fries




No comments:

Post a Comment